To whiten teeth, we use a teeth whitening gel (High strength Carbimide Peroxide), using one method
At Home Tray Whitening
Special offer only €120
- We take impressions of your teeth to make accurately fitting trays.
- The trays are filled with gel at home.
- Worn for 90 minutes every day for one week.
- Trays are worn for 90 minutes four times a year to maintain the teeth whiteness.
- Most cost effective method for long-term teeth whiteness
- You are given enough gel for approximately two years and it is only €50 for another year’s supply.
- Teeth come out lovely and white.
Is it harmful to your teeth?
Extensive research has shown it to be harmless if done under the supervision of the dentist. It is not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women.
Are there any other side effects?
The teeth and gums can be temporarily sensitive for up to 48 hours after whitening.
Do you need your teeth checked before whitening?
Yes, we need to make sure you have no cavities. You may also needed a scale and polish to remove any plaque. (If you go ahead with treatment, the check up and X-rays are free of charge. The scale and polish is €40 with your medical card or one free clean per year with your PRSI.)
Is everyone suitable?
We will let you know after examining your teeth. Tooth colored fillings, crowns, dentures etc. will not whiten as much as natural teeth.
If you are interested in teeth whitening, then give us a call to arrange a consultation on 01 8417344.