If you are looking for a dentist in Dublin, then we hope you consider us at 8to8 Balbriggan Dental Care. We endeavour to make the first visit for all our new patients to the practice as pleasurable as possible.
Our process for new patients
Like any other dentist in Dublin, you will need to follow our new patient process. After being greeted by one of our reception team, you will be asked to complete a medical history and any relevant forms. If you have any problems filling in your forms, we will give you any help you need. Please bring a list of any medications that you are currently taking.
Your dentist will then discuss your personal dental needs and concerns. Our philosophy is to ensure that all patients are fully informed about the treatment options available and understand the procedures involved, giving you the opportunity to ask as many questions as you like.
Your dental examination will include the following aspects
- Dental examination of each tooth for signs of dental disease such as tooth decay or gum disease
- Mouth cancer screen, which is a full examination, carried out on the soft and hard tissues of the mouth for signs of abnormalities
- Any relevant x-rays that may be needed to aid in complete diagnosis.
- Discussion of findings and the treatment options available.
- After the dental examination, we will provide an estimate of treatment costs will be discussed along with payment options and an idea of timescales.
- A written treatment plan and estimate will be provided and your next appointment can be arranged to best suit your requirements.
It’s as easy as that! If, after your dental examination, we find that the dental treatment is of a complex nature, it may be necessary to organise a subsequent appointment to discuss the findings and potential treatment options.
Get in Touch
To register as a new patient at 8to8 Balbriggan Dental Care in Dublin, or to make an initial appointment with us, please call on 01 8417344.